What does sensitive skin mean？ This situation shows that you are sensitive skin_1
Category : 按摩
What does sensitive skin mean? This situation shows that you are sensitive skin
You can tell at a glance whether your skin is healthy or not. Healthy skin turns red and white, otherwise it turns pale, otherwise it is flushed or grayed out. Human skin is different. One of these skins is called sensitive skin.Prone to allergies, let’s take a look at what sensitive skin means, how to maintain sensitive skin, what sensitive skin can not eat.
What does sensitive skin mean? I believe that everyone is very concerned about their own skin, and everyone’s skin properties are different. For example, 90% of people who use certain cosmetics will not be allergic to it.Ten people have allergies, and ten percent of them are sensitive skin.
How to maintain sensitive skin1, be sure to wash your face with warm water. Since it is sensitive skin, the skin naturally cannot touch irritating things. Therefore, using too cold water or too hot water when washing your face may cause serious skin damage.Damage, especially if the heat and cold are alternated, can be devastating.
The correct way is to gently clean the face with warm water, and be careful when using a towel to wipe, do not use too much force!
2. Do not exfoliate the stratum corneum frequently. Although it is said that many people want to exfoliate the skin, it is not advisable for people with sensitive skin, because the stratum corneum forces the protection of the skin.If you exfoliate often, it will only cause you to be allergic often.
In life, you should avoid contact with saponin, some skin care products such as dead skin, etc., to reduce skin irritation!
3. Eat more foods containing vitamin a. Foods supplemented with vitamin a include carrots, animal livers, and eggs. If these foods are eaten regularly, they can strengthen the skin’s resistance.
Vitamin a has the effect of repairing the skin and enhancing the resistance, so often eating foods rich in vitamin a can improve sensitive skin!
Characteristics of sensitive skin What are the characteristics of sensitive skin, how to judge whether you are sensitive skin?
Actually, it’s easy to find out if your skin is sensitive or not. Let’s take a look.
1. The skin epidermis is thin, delicate and fair, with less sebum secretion, relatively dry, obvious microvessels, skin showing reduced drying function, reduced ability of the stratum corneum to retain moisture, and incomplete formation of sebum film on the skin surface.
2. After contact with cosmetics or seasonal allergies, it is easy to cause skin allergies, redness, swelling and itching.
The skin lacks luster and the cheeks are easily congested and red.
3. The skin is easy to appear due to seasonal changes.
The main symptoms are itching, burning, tingling, itchy skin and small rashes.
4, easy to be affected by cold wind, food, water quality, ultraviolet rays, synthetic fibers, flavors, pigments and other external environments or substances.
Sensitive skin causes 1, heredity.
A large part of sensitive skin is caused by heredity.
2. The skin cells are damaged and the skin’s immunity is reduced. The thinning of the stratum corneum leads to insufficient skin moisture. Eventually, the skin’s barrier function is too weak to resist external stimuli.
Then, the nerve fibers of the skin are often excessively excited due to external stimuli, which easily causes skin problems such as redness, fever, and itching.
Precautions for whitening sensitive skin 1. Keep applying sunscreen suitable for sensitive skin every day. Don’t think it is greasy or troublesome. It is the most direct way to combat dull skin and skin aging.
2, supplemented with antioxidant-containing emulsions, such as green tea, grapes, pomegranates, etc., they are very good at fighting free radicals.
3. Before going to bed every night, exercise your skin: put toner on your palm and rub it away, and pat your skin about 50 times to let the skin absorb moisture.
(Tap helps blood circulation, which makes the skin more shiny and brighter.) 4, eat more white foods, such as Tremella, barley, milk, soy milk and so on.
How to choose skin care products for sensitive skin 1. Cleansing: Mild facial cleanser The skin layer of sensitive skin is very thin. If you use a strong facial cleanser, the skin will become thinner and more sensitive.
Therefore, MMs with sensitive muscles are better to choose some mild foam-free cleansing products.
2. Skin care: The ratio of natural and easily absorbable products to other skin types, the ability of sensitive muscles to absorb moisture and nutrients is relatively weak.
Therefore, it is best for sensitive girls to choose natural and easily absorbable skin care products when supplementing skin care products. This will not easily cause skin irritation and will not increase the burden on the skin.
Common allergens for dietary contraindications for sensitive skin include: rehabilitations; ingestion (fish, shrimp, milk, etc.); drugs; mosquito bites, animal fur, etc.
There is also the need to avoid spicy fried foods during allergies, usually to eat light, avoid foods that can cause allergies, such as wine, seafood, etc., eat more fresh vegetables or fruits.
Summary: Friends with sensitive skin are prone to allergies, so when choosing skin care products in your life, you must choose mild and non-irritating, and make sure what your skin is allergic to, and then stay away from these allergens, so thatCan effectively protect your skin.